Random other stuff I thought was funny.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things one overhears in the car.........................

So the kids were in the car pretending they were in a spaceship and the other cars were space aliens.  It's a beloved game that passes the time.

John overheard the following: Katie to Ryan, "that was a mighty poo."  Ryan, "I told you to wear the special shoes."

Moment's later.......

Katie, "So do you think you should ask a grown up how to impress the ladies?"  Ryan, " I know how to impress the ladies."

I might just wet my pants laughing.  Ladies beware, Ryan's on the prowl with the goods and knowledge to impress!

What this has to do with spaceships and aliens is forever lost in the lore of childhood.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan is obviously in on the secret of the universe: the special poo-free shoes will ensure you not only survive the space aliens, but impress the ladies.

    You'll have to fight those girls off with a stick, so good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. The Ladies have no chance. Man I love that kid.

    ReplyDelete