Random other stuff I thought was funny.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing really important to say........................

Most day's I walk through this fog.  It's like all I can hope for is that the day will end and I can go to bed.  I haven't decided if I'm depressed, lonely or honestly just need more sleep. 

It's funny to think that I could be lonely since I'm constantly surrounded by craziness. Maybe I am. I don't really have friends like I used to.  You know people I can call to just hang out, go to the movies, get dinner.  I miss that connection.

Maybe I am depressed.  I've had a ton of stuff happen in the last little while and honestly my life is always kind of a roller coaster.  I recently had a baby.  Maybe..... I just can't quite decide.

I've talked to multiple doctors and all I get is...... You have 5 kids and you work full time of course you are tired.  Please that is the biggest load of crappola I've heard.  I'm 29 not 50.  I shouldn't have to drag myself through the day. I don't want to be on a medication but I'm sick of feeling like the gum you've scraped off the bottom of your shoe.

Honestly what I need is a week away to myself.  No husband, No kids, No responsibilities other than how much rum can I consume and how much reading can I do next to a pool or the ocean.  I want it so much I can taste it.  I haven't had a week to myself since before I was married.  That's a long dang time. 

Here's to a taste of freedom.  Maybe someday....................

2 comments:

  1. Oh mand, I'm sorry. It's hard when you feel like there's nothing to look forward to, it's just the same thing day in and day out, with no bright spot in the distance to break up the gray. I know how you feel, to some extent, but obviously your life is a lot more full than mine, and I think, more fulfilling as well.

    If there's an evening when I can come by and watch the littles so you can go out and have a break, name it, and I'll be there. And if you would even entertain the thought of exercise.. I would suggest that as well, because it sure does help boost my mood. I love you! Call me if there is anything I can do to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you are amazing, just thought I'd let you know. :) And seriously, I'd love to go to a movie or lunch sometime with no kids! :) And thanks for the perspective you provided, it was very appreciated.(on my blog..) :)

    ReplyDelete